Society6 offers artwork created by artists around the world. I have begun to add some of my original photographs and designs to this beautiful website in my very own Society 6 store, which I've named Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I also plan to showcase some of the other interesting Society6 products. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items. Just click on an image for more details.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

THE QUARTET ART PRINT
by Bebop's Place
I was inspired to create this original collage after listening to the wonderful music of a fantastic jazz quartet. I hope my impressionistic interpretation captures some of the feeling and movement. Four musicians swirl in a kaleidoscope of gold, brown, black, white, green, yellow and blue.



DEER AND FROSTY HILLS THROW PILLOW
by Bebop's Place
Here is the essence of winter. A gentle white-tailed deer is looking out from her forest home. Evergreen trees stand out against the bare branches of deciduous trees on a frosty hillside. Every branch and needle is covered with snow, ice and frost. The full effect is a painterly impressionistic composition of the season.



MEETING OF THE WATERS - ONCE IN A LIFETIME iPAD MINI CASE
by Soaring Anchor Designs ⚓
Such dreamy, beautiful scene!



GRAZING HORSES MUG
by Bebop's Place
Lovely brown horses grazing on a warm summer day set on a bronze background.



SUNSET NORWAY FRAMED ART PRINT
by Christine Bässler
A gorgeous red sunset illuminates a fjord in Norway.

No comments:

Post a Comment